Sunday, January 24, 2010

SAG Award's Best and Worst Dressed!

I love the awards season, but I must admit that the SAG Awards came as a complete surprise. I didn't even know it was on until I by coincidence tuned in to TBS last night.
So here are my picks for best and worst dressed. It was a little harder this time to pick my best dressed.

BEST:

Diane Kruger redeemed herself from the Golden Globes Awards. The dress kinda reminds me of the one Michelle Williams wore a few years ago to the Oscars.


Christina Applegate looked great.

Penelope Cruz looked great in this simple black dress.


WORST:


I'm sorry, Drew. But I have to nominate you again. I don't like that the dress have the top layer on it. It would have looked much better without it.



At firs glance Marion Cotillard didn't look too bad. But then I noticed the shoulder pad and it also looks like she has some padding on her hips, and I really dislike the shoes.

Again I love to hear your take? And what did you think of Sandra Bullock's dress? I'm not quite sure what to think of it? But CONGRATS Sandra Bullock for winning best lead actress for her role in Blind Side - I just love her!

1 comment:

  1. love sandy but hated the dress.
    also loved lea michele's dress and hated nicole kidmans!

    ReplyDelete